Friday, February 7, 2014

I left my heart in Boracay

Few more months and it's summer already. Wow! time flies. Only a year since I visited the amazing Boracay Island and now I find myself booking for a flight and hotel.

Spent most of my time taking pictures and admiring the beauty of the island. Last year was my 3rd 'bora' experience with my friends. This year, I'm heading there alone. It was a tough year and I never though I will be Ze Lonely Traveler because my constant companion, the love of my life, has gone away and never coming back.  

Father and son


Sand and people
Friends




Enjoying a fruit shake on a warm Sunday



En route to Puka beach

Puka beach

It was a bittersweet memory. My first and last Bora with a special someone and I never thought I will be travelling alone from now on. But, life has to move on and I'm welcoming a new chapter -- traveling alone, meeting wonderful people and falling in love all over again. Thank you for giving me the best 10 years of my life. I'm ready to forgive and let go now. -ze lonely traveler.

No comments:

Post a Comment